Introduction to Finance Course
No previous knowledge is needed; however, a basic exposure to business concepts is advantageous.
• The core principles of the Islamic financial system.
• Constituents for a valid contract.
• The norms and prohibitions that govern activities and contracts in the Islamic financial system.
• The differences between the Islamic financial system, and its institutions, and the conventional system.
• Understand the concept of money (what money is and what money is not)
• Some of the basic modes of Islamic finance.
Two days a week at two forty-minute session per day.
Course fee: R1250
“Studying at IPSA has been a truly enlightening experience. It has enhanced my understanding of the Deen and enriched the way I live and practice Islam. I would recommend IPSA to anyone who wishes to connect with Allah (SWT) with understanding and an increased sense of sincerity to toward Him. IPSA’s ethos cultivates respect, unity within diversity and living Islam according to the middle-way.”Someone famous in Source Title