We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise the daily administration unit and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. The goal is to ensure all administration activities are carried out efficiently and effectively in support of effective academic operations of the College. Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Excel, strong attention to detail and follow through, are a must in this diverse role.
– Proven experience as administration manager
– In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
– Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
– Proficient in MS Office
– An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
– Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
– A team player with leadership skills
– BSc/BA in business administration or relative field or at least 5 years experience in a similar role
If you are a proactive person with strong leadership and communication skills, take pride and ownership in your contribution, and want to be part of the only Accredited Higher Education Islamic Institution this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com, or call 082 7000 760 for further information. NB: Closing date for applications is 20 December 2016.
“Studying at IPSA has been a truly enlightening experience. It has enhanced my understanding of the Deen and enriched the way I live and practice Islam. I would recommend IPSA to anyone who wishes to connect with Allah (SWT) with understanding and an increased sense of sincerity to toward Him. IPSA’s ethos cultivates respect, unity within diversity and living Islam according to the middle-way.”Someone famous in Source Title